Shaw Armament Systems LLC Does NOT Accept Returns On Ammunition, Firearms, Or Suppressors Due To Safety Considerations And US DOT Regulations. No Returns On CLEARANCE/SALE Items.
It is your responsibility as a customer to ascertain EXACTLY what cartridge your firearm uses. It is also your responsibility to insure that the firearm in which you'll use these cartridges is suitable and safe.
Returns will NOT be accepted without prior authorization.
- All RETURNS must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Please take time to inspect your items within 30 days of the invoice date. Returns requested after 30 days will be denied.
- Refund requests for firearms or ammunition will be rejected.
- Initial Shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
- Items must be in new condition, in the original packaging and be accompanied by original receipt.
- Returned items must be properly packaged, refund will not be issued for damaged items due to poor packaging.
- Orders cannot be voided or cancelled once the order has been shipped.
- We reserve the right to apply a 20% restocking fee at our discretion for non-firearm orders.